EnergaCAMERIMAGE, the International Film Festival of the Art of Cinematography, have put out a final call for submissions for the following categories:
• music videos,
• student etudes,
• first episodes of TV series.
The deadline is Monday 31st July 2023.
All submitted music videos will be considered for nominations to the Music Videos Competition. Selected TV pilots and first episodes of subsequent seasons will compete for the Golden Frog of the TV Series Competition. The best student etudes will get a chance to win the Golden, Silver or Bronze Tadpole. Since last year, student etudes submissions can be made by school representatives only.
The selection results will be announced by 2 October and the screenings will be held during EnergaCAMERIMAGE 2023 from 11-18 November.
EnergaCAMERIMAGE is a Student Academy Award-qualifying festival which means that all films nominated in the Film and Art School Etudes Competition at EnergaCAMERIMAGE will qualify for consideration of the Student Academy Awards, provided the filmmakers will otherwise comply with the Academy Rules, including being a full time student of an eligible film school and making the film as a part of the school work.
HOW TO SUBMIT
• Before submitting your entries, please read the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the competitions.
• To fill out an online submission form go HERE.
• Entries will be accepted if the required materials specified in the Terms and Conditions are emailed to the Organizer by the deadline mentioned above.
• For any additional information go to www.energacamerimage.pl.
We invite filmmakers, producers, film schools, record companies, distributors and agents to submit etudes, TV shows and music videos to the selection!
Don’t miss the chance for your work to be showcased at EnergaCAMERIMAGE to its international audience of students, young filmmakers and acclaimed professionals of the film and entertainment industry.