At IBC 2017 from the 15th to the 19th of September, K5600 unveils the Joker².
For 25 years, Jokers have been the industry standard for powerful, controllable light sources, with thousands in use every day on film, television and still sets around the world. Joker² are more than refreshed, they’re redesigned–from the Ballast to the Beamer. In 400, 800 & 1600 watt sizes, they incorporate all we’ve learned in the 25 years we’ve been around.
– New modern design. With its sleek lines, rounded edges, and simplified parts list, the Joker² emits more lumens than any competing light source of same wattage, and looks good while doing so.
– Our heads (or Bugs) incorporate a threaded ring that mounts a clear or frosted borosilicate lamp cover (or Beaker), allowing quick and easy access, without tools, for quick relamping because we now offer 3200K lamps in addition to 5600K.
– The Joker² 800 incorporates a plug-in igniter that converts from HMI to 2K tungsten in less than a minute.
– New yoke design features a much stronger braking system that when set remains in position to support ever larger light shapers such as light banks, ellipsoid spots and Softubes. Also added, a convenient hook that allows lenses to be kept close to the source.
– Three way axis stand mount allows a much wider range of light placement, even with the largest soft boxes.
– New Generation Ballasts incorporate a one-stop dimmer wireless DMX (Lumen Radio®) for on/off and dimming control from all Apple OS devices. CE approved.
Come and meet the new family at booth # E28 in Hall 12.