This year’s edition of EnergaCAMERIMAGE Film Festival may by fully online, but it’s still packed with fascinating seminars and discussion panels. Here is a preview of just some of the live events the holders of entry cards can participate in during the festival week (with no limitation on the number of virtual seats).
• On Sunday 15 November at 12:00, in CKK Jordanki’s virtual Seminar Room, director/actor Viggo Mortensen and cinematographer Marcel Zyskind will talk about their film Falling
• On Sunday 15 November at 18:00, in CKK Jordanki’s virtual Seminar Room, you won’t want to miss hearing director/actor George Clooney and cinematographer Martin Ruhe discuss their film The Midnight Sky
• Sunday 15 November at 21:15, in CSW virtual screening room, cinematographer Newton Thomas Sigel and director Spike Lee will talk about their film Da 5 Bloods
• On Monday 16 November, at 18:30, in Screening Room No. 11 (virtual Cinema City), join a seminar with cinematographer Erik Messerschmidt exploring his work on David Fincher’s Mank
• On Wednesday 18 November, at 17:30, in CSW virtual screening room, join the AFC seminar and a conversation with Philippe Rousselot, this year’s recipient of Camerimage Lifetime Achievement Award
• On Wednesday 18 November, at 20:30, in CKK Jordanki’s virtual Seminar Room, a master class with cinematographer Phedon Papamichael will take place in which he will discuss his illustrious career leading up to his latest feature, Aaron Sorkin’s The Trial of the Chicago 7
• On Thursday 19 November, at 18:00, in CKK Jordanki’s virtual Seminar Room, join the ARRI Academy Master Class with cinematographer Roger Deakins and his collaborator James Deakins
• On Thursday 19 November, at 20:30, in CKK Jordanki’s virtual Seminar Room, cinematographer Łukasz Żal who will talk about his latest feature, Charlie Kaufman’s I’m Thinking of Ending Things
Join this year’s celebration of the many sides of international cinema by purchasing an entry card.