If you haven’t yet registered for this week’s Media Technology Day presented by the Procam Group – the event for the UK’s film and TV production community – it only takes a minute, and it’s free! Register here now!
Taking place on Thursday, 1st November 2018, from 9.15am – 7.00pm, at the Ham Yard Hotel (1 Ham Yard, Soho, London W1D 7DT), this all-day industry event is comprised of the latest camera and lens technology in the market and plenty of networking opportunities, alongside a compelling panel and presentation line-up, which includes:
- The BBC production team discussing the technical and creative inspiration behind the award-winning global hit TV series, Blue Planet II
- A panel, curated by Televisual, comprising of leading factual commissioners on what content is in demand from the main UK broadcasters
- A special panel supported by Splice on Production Sustainability and reducing environmental impact
- Ncam explores how real-time CG and pre-visualisation technology was employed for the filming of Outlander Series 2 & 3 and what value this brought to the cast and crew
- A series of best-practice digital cinematography case studies including Ember Films’ Director and DoP Jonathan Jones, cinematographer Balazs Bolygo BSC HSC, and Gun Hill Studios’ Rupert Cobb
Come and see the UK’s leading camera and lens manufacturers – all exhibiting their latest technology in one place – with technical experts on hand to answer your questions.
Exhibitors include ARRI, Canon, Panasonic, RED, Sony, Cooke, Fujinon, Sigma, Zeiss, TLS, Ncam, and Timecode Systems, alongside Procam Projects, Splice and Take 2 to help with your next production.
Everyone at Procam Group is looking forward to welcoming you this week!
Register here now!